Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our House and Misc...











These are some random pictures of our house in AL, I made the desk skirt on my sewing machine, pictures when Cindy and Van came to visit for Memorial Day when Hurricane Gustav was coming (Jason loves the rain, as you can see!), and a funny afternoon when J was getting ready for his hunting trip to Illinois and had to buy a hunter safety harness for bowhunting in trees! he ripped it trying to "test it out!" OH and the one of J with the two deer scrapbooking pages that he wanted to BUY AND FRAME! hahaahah he thought they looked cool! [He took me to Gigi's, a big scrapbook store in Gulf Shores for our 1 year anniversary!]

1 comment:

Ginni said...

I love your house, it is so cute! I can't wait to come visit! And I love all of Jasons funny pics, ha ha, they make me laugh!