Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 08






I was sooo busy with Trick or treaters that I didnt have time to take many pictures! However, I got this super cute martini shaker and glasses at target for soo cheap! I couldnt resist... even though I have no clue how to make a good martini. I showed the bowl I had candy in.. I had to refill it 3 times before we just turned the lights out because we ran out of candy!! It was insane, I was starting to break a sweat going back and forth to the door and trying to cook dinner! Oh and Missy dressed up for Halloween and got lots of ooohs and aahhs by the kids at our door!

1 comment:

Ginni said...

I love the zebra shaker, I would have bought it too even though I would have no clue how to make a martini! Missy looks so cute in her costume!