
God Blessed Texas
With his own hand
Brought down angels from the promised land
Gave em' a place where they could dance
If you wanna see heaven, brother, here's your chance
I've been sent to spread the message
God Blessed Texas!!!
We're back!!! I moved to Beaumont on August 9th and Jason is coming in a week for good! I can't believe we are finally back in the best state in the USA! (And I can say that now, having lived in another one!) I started work two days ago at PNG High School as a Spanish 1 teacher and I am really liking it! The school is so nice and the teachers are very friendly (and LOTS are in their 20's so that is exciting!!) It is surreal that we are back here..considering I haven't lived here since 2002, but we are excited and anxious to see what God has in store for us in this new chapter!
1 comment:
This is my favorite post yet!! Welcome back to Tejas!! Lobe you! I accidentally typed lobe insteadof love, but I am going to leave it, it makes me laugh, ha ha
Post a Comment