Monday, September 14, 2009

Stressed...

So, I have been stressed out with work these past 5 weeks.  (I can't believe we are already in our 6th week of school.)  Hence, the reason my last post was 2 months ago!  I am traveling everyday to three different schools, one high school and two middle schools.  Alarm off at 5am, up at 5:15ish... : ), leave by 6:20, and I havent been getting home until 4-5ish.  And when I get home, I have sooo much paperwork its not even funny.  I posted a comment one day on Facebook that my passenger seat was telling all my paperwork to buckle up, for real!!  My students are mostly the same as last year; I do have some new ones.  Today, I got so frustrated with my high school class that I had to almost yell at them!!  I havent gotten that upset since my first year of teaching in Caldwell, TX four years ago!  I am glad they are comfortable talking in English in my class, because they dont talk at all during the day, but seriously, when I am talking over them almost all class, Enough was enough today!  I think they were in shock after I had to get on to them.  So, hopefully that will help.. we will see-Here are some pics from last year of the lil hoodlums...

No comments: