I have decided that in order to spend time with my husband, I am going to have to learn his hobbies... hence.. bowhunting during the fall and golf during the spring! I am taking lessons with 6 other ladies (pretty dang hilarious watching us) and am going to the driving range with Jason a little. Golf is hard!! There are so many little things to think about during the 1.3 seconds of swinging the club. Half the time I look up too soon and miss the ball completely! haha It reminds me of snowboarding with Ginni... how many times did we fall getting off the chair lift... um like every time. But hopefully, if I keep practicing and don't get too frustrated that I just quit, I will be good enough to keep up with Jason and possibly join the LPGA. hahaha yeah right. My pink Adams golf clubs, my dad got them for me for my birthday! Thanks Daddy!

Last Saturday, Jason and I played golf at Magnolia Grove here. It was my first time to play 18 holes of golf...well I skipped 3 holes because they had swamp/water in front of the green and I had already hit 3 balls into there.. and I wanted to have enough to finish playing .. hahaha.. so I guess it was my first 15 holes! :)
Oh and FYi, I got a par on that hole!
(My ONLY par, but still, I was happy!)
Of course Jason is like a pro! That's ok, one day I am gonna beat him.
No comments:
Post a Comment