Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lovely things in Mobile

I have been waiting to post these until I had a chance to fully delve into the mobilian culture and beautiful sights. But I was bored today and figured I can always add more later. I mean, these pictures dont even make me miss Texas because they are so beautiful. I think they show all that Mobile, Alabama has to offer, and more.








The cookies and cream is a high-class ice cream restaurant that I drive by everyday on my way to school.
With DIVAS, I personally like how the "A" is two legs and a line. Props on their very great creativity. Oh and sadly, we missed seeing Little Lacey.
The bottom picture is my favorite restaurant. Yum!

2 comments:

Ginni said...

ha ha can't wait to come visit, so many things to do!

Brittany Swanson said...

haha! yay you finally posted this!! I can't wait to eat grits and things in Mobile