Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh Alabama!







Here is the house we have on contract. It is so beautiful! I love our secret garden house in texas but this one has TWO BATHROOMS! ha ha Right brit.. I mean, is this the master? hahahaha The owners still live in the house, so all of their things and decorations are in the pictures. It hasnt OFFICIALLY closed so you never know, it could fall through.. but as for now, our new address will be

8111 Woodland Hills Drive
Semmes, AL

I dont even know the zip... great.. ha ha

Semmes is an area to the northwest of Mobile. It is just at the edge of West Mobile. Jason will have about a 15 min. drive to work at Hagan Fence Company. Ok well that is all because I know B.S. is the only person reading this probably and I will just call her and tell her what is going on! ha ha Love you Shrrr! Cant wait to be housepartiers together in June! : )

No comments: